Sunday 9 May 2010

INTERNET FOREVER


With some bands, the songs just speak for themselves. I knew nothing about Internet Forever, I saw them live by chance and my mind was blown like Al Capone. I didnt need to even watch them play, i closed my eyes and the songs were just so damn fine. Bored of the pop on the radio? Bored of your local bands? Bored of your record collection? Lets just say music bores you at the moment! Get Internet Forever into your life!! There songs are simple, well written and inventive! Yeah, they all look cool and their recordings have a low fidelity, thats cool. BUT THE SONGS! THE SONGS ARE SO GOOD! They must be little pop geniuses, i hope the whole world discovers them, maybe even through the internet itself. Internet Forever FOREVER!


http://www.myspace.com/internetforever



For Fans Of:

Pens, Times New Viking, Stairs to Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment